Tuesday, November 4, 2008

11-4-08

The mix CD that I would make would be for my dad. This would include:
1. Remember when
2. In a hurry
3. How do I breathe without you?
4. American woman
5. I can only imagine
6. The devil went down to Georgia
7. 3am
8. Sweet home Alabama
9. Letter to me
10.remember when
The first and last songs are both remember when because that has always been the family song and it really brings back memories. So it will start by establishing the bass then tell the story about our lives together then come straight back to where it all comes from. I hope that this will make him realize how muck I love him and being back all of the memories that we have had together.

-my dad is like an owl, the wisest of all.
-my sister is the definition of success and smbition.
-my brother Randy is the perfect child prodegy. -my mom is more than anybody could ever imagine in a mom.
-i am the final piece of the family; the glue that holds it all together.

No comments: